On Jul 30, 2009, at 9:01 AM, Koen Bok wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We fixed Versions to play nice with Snow Leopard. I's beta, so there
> might be some small issues. Please let us know in this thread or mail
> support.
>
> http://www.versionsapp.com/beta
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - Koen

Koen,

Does this beta add any features we have been clamoring for or does it
fix any problems we have been experiencing? In particular does it
allow us to fix the size of columns and/or does it fix the problem of
lots of stuff being written to the Console (e.g., 7/30/09 12:09:57 PM
Versions[42527] No worthy mechs found)?

Thank you.

--
Gary L. Gray
Associate Professor & Undergraduate Officer

() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\ Help Cure HTML Email