Hey all,

Other than the mentioned workaround of turning off badges, do we have
an ETA on this issue?  Is it actively being worked on?  I really like
the badges, but if the issue isn't going to be fixed anytime soon I'm
willing to hang up my hat and turn them off.  I'd rather not though,
so I guess here I am posting hoping that there's a solution in the
works.

Thanks.

--Jeremy