Hi guys,

This issue is isolated to svn+ssh and occurs on both Leopard and Snow
Leopard (and probably also on Tiger), it is actively being worked on.

Somehow this problem has turned out to be very hard to fix, there are
a lot of different components involved that play a role, including
lib_apr and the version of OpenSSH that ships with Mac OS X.  We are
doing our best, but due to the complexity of the problem we can't give
anywhere close to an accurate ETA until it's actually fixed.  Some
people with only a handful of bookmarks get those crash dialogs every
couple of seconds, some people with dozens of svn+ssh bookmarks only
see them occasionally or not at all.

If you keep getting those dialogs, switching off the working copy
changes badges is a functional workaround to reduce their frequency,
but any activity over svn+ssh can trigger this issue, so even with
that option off, you may still get the occasional annoying crash
dialog (with Versions still running in the background).  We realize
that a workaround is not a solution, but that's all we have until the
problem is fixed.

Thanks for your patience :)
- Dirk

the Versions team