Hi Mike,

Subversion 1.7 support is definitely on our radar.

As a short-term workaround, Subversion 1.6 (which is the latest supported by
Versions) remains compatible with Subversion 1.7 servers. If you use Versions
to check out a new working copy from your server, it should be able to read and
write normally, unless you upgrade the working copy by interacting with it
using svn 1.7 command-line tools.

Please let me know how this works for you in practice.

Thanks,

  -nat

--
Nathaniel Irons