I completely agree and will also write Dan about getting a refund. I bought 
this and was able to use it for two weeks roughly, then the 1.7 update hit 
us here. Been waiting for a Versions update ever since, in vain as we all 
know here.

Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2012 23:58:08 UTC+2 schrieb GJ:
>
> Its August, Mountain Lion has shipped, and still no 1.7 support? It's 
> extra disappointing that there's still no update. I don't think any 
> existing customers are asking for new functionality - just compatibility so 
> that we can keep working. Zav's backhand bragging and Mr. CEO's brain dump 
> with just enough profanity to convey passion without being overtly 
> offensive aside, this situation is unacceptable.  
>
> I've lost faith and feel a bit cheated and abandoned and I want my money 
> back. I'll be sending an email to you directly shortly, Dan.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/versions/-/fYbXCjLsBLgJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.

Reply via email to