OK JackYou are in NOTE TO ALL: Only one more tyer needed. I will NOT, repeat
not, add anyone after we get one more to sign up. If I get two or more at the
same time; the earliest post will be included. Sorry have to draw the line
somewhere.

Jim

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Count me in. Don't know just what I'll tie yet.

Jack
The worst day on the stream beats the best day at the office

UPDATE

ONE more tyer/tier needed, lets get er done!!!

Well, spring is just a few months away and with all the talk of "Wooly Wisdom"
and wooly buggers; let's make this a Wooly Bugger Swap. Try and duplicate a
bugger from the book or avariation of one. Sign ups open until 7 Feb Buggers
due on or before 31 March 09 Normal rules prevail: toe tags, self-addressed AND
stamped envelopes, crush proof container  For our friend out of states
(Canada/Europe/ GB etc...) I will pay postage if you send me 6 of your flies,

First 12 in with I'm in are IN!!!!  Tie 12 buggers OR
If you want one of yours returned, tie a Baker's Dozen (13) Once we have 12, we
will go off list and I will be sending you PM's 1. Wayne Blake-Hedges -
Beadhead Pautuxent Special sz102. Joe Fusco, Sr - TBD3. Chuck Alexander - TBD4.
Jerry Caruso - Fun Foam Bugger RE: The Disco Bugger5. Jim Hodson- TBD6. John
Bennett -TBD7. Doublehaul - TBD8. Bill Sciotti - TBD9. Dave Masson10. Mark
Romero11. Jack Morris12. Miester: Jim Phillips -  TBDMay your GOD be your
fishing partner.