Tom
I have a Bass Tracker Pro 16V Combo with a 50
horse 4stroke and TWO electric motors.

I also flyfish from the front and rear platforms but
really get off on trolling with my flyrod. I troll at about .5mph to 1.5mph.
JimMay your GOD be your fishing partner.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> From: t...@comcast.net> To:
vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> Subject: [VFB] Re: Nothing says recovery like a Bass
boat...> Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:15:23 -0700> > > That is exactly what I plan
to do. Most of the fishing I do in my > kick boat is near the shore, and the
bass boat seems like the perfect > "upgrade" since I can still cast and fish
like I am use to, but can > cover a lot more water. And I figure I can haul my
kick boat out on > the bass boat if I want to do a little slow trolling and get
some > exercise. Just park the boat somewhere and start kicking. Also, I'm >
looking forward to a little more "society" when fishing, I go out with > my
buddies a lot in the kick boat, but invariably we find ourselves > separated. I
like having someone around when fishing, so I can either > show them up, or be
shown up by them. Either way it makes it more fun.> > Tom> On Feb 4, 2009, at
10:23 PM, Jimmy D. Moore wrote:> > >> > GREAT ! Welcome to the Bass Boat Owner
fraternnity. And yes, you can> > fly fish from the deck of your bass boat. I
DO! Just ask Alan Di > > Somma> >> > JIMMY D> >> > Tom Davenport wrote:> >> >>
Some of you may know I spent about six weeks in the hospital> >> recovering
from my "overnight" surgery. I lost 44 pounds, and up> >> until a few days ago
felt incredibly weak, and have only been out of> >> the hospital 9 days. Well,
I went out today and bought a 18 foot> >> Ranger bass boat, used, with the
essential extras, front mounting> >> trolling motor, fish finders, 150
horsepower outboard. I'm new to> >> boats, so it is a little intimidating but I
have several neighbors > >> who> >> are avid boaters and will get me started
when boating season begins.> >> For the last 10 years I have been fishing from
a kick boat.> >>> >> How is that for a recovery?> >>> >> Tom Davenport> >>> >>>