Speaking of thongs, my bride bought me one about six years ago. I went fishing
in S, Korea, wearing the darn thingie and lo and behold, I had an urge to do a
#2, I mean a bone chilling, brain knocking urge and started running for the
Korean outhouse on the other side of the pond. Of course as you know, you have
to run puckered up and with straight legs. My buddies were laughings their
rearends off. Well I got to the outhouse and threw open the door and it hit me;
the unbelievable stench of fermented cabbage, rice, hot peppers all mixed with
gastric juices and somewhat solid waste. Even the flys were staying away from
this place. Well, I held my breath and pulled down my overalls and started
searching for the straps on the undies. I was weighing in at about 280 at the
time and with the various rolls of fat, the thong was hidden somewhere. Well
you know the rest of the story, After releiving myself and feeling much better,
I disrobed, found the thong, removed it carefully(a bit stained) and threw it
in with the rest of the stuff down there. Oh yea, there was no TP either. This
is true - just ask me and I did catch some fish (trout and an European Carp).

Jim
May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me