From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Tips on 'Nature Calls While Fishing'
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:25:09 -0600

For the List Jim.....tkx.

Don.....i haven't tried it yet..........but a good friend says he does it all
the time...............remember the punch line bout the 65 year
it.............you might like it..........rotflmao...........says he never get
in the water wiffout it................and that it has saved his day many
times.............................why not. Like you said,
who wants to loose a good "spot".....specially if you've just secured
it..............worth a try. mark.....