  From: jim phillips
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:56 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: up note on Easter

  Why not? I for one being who I am would like to see that.
  DT

  May your GOD be your fishing partner.

         EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

  From: f...@tribcsp.com
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:46:53 -0600

  Jerry, I see you were able to get a photo posted to this site.  I'll have to
try it.  Would be great if we can post photos of flies and fish, too.

  Jerry Goldsmith, that doesn't mean you can post a pic of you in your thong
surf-casting outfit!  LOL