Well, as far as the list goes, IF it dies (which I don't expect any
time soon ;-) ), someone else will surely step in and take over. In
this day of ubiquitous Linux/OSX/Other *nix machines and widespread
broadband connections anyone can run a mailserver from home...

h...@stichtsend.xs4all.nl |
| Ecotoxicoloog en vliegbinder      | tel:    035 656
2128              |
| Stichts End 17                    | mobiel: 06 38
279016              |
| NL-1244 PK Ankeveen               | web:    www.xs4all.nl/
~flyrod     |