MARK SENDS

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: for the list
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:50:52 -0600

Henk, i don't see your name on the scheduall for Conclave........... Hans will
be there this year..... This may be our last year to go. As we keep getting
more and more invites all over the place.....we will have to eliminate other
shows that we've done so many times. We'll prolly miss the Symposium in
Somerset in Nov. for the first time ever this year as well. We're shifting
things as we now live in Arkansas. We're in Roscoe now, but we're headed back
to Arkansas in 6 days. Maybe we'll get to see you on your side of the pond
next. Or, you can make the Sowbug someday soon? Have fun at Somerset and take
care. mark.....