FROM MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:39:25 -0600

WES, where ya been lately?????????? Good to see you here. BOY, you just gotta
love MoHair. Misako and i had a terriffic day today on the White..........we
started at the dam at 8 a.m. and killed 'em.........we were with Chad (from Mt.
River fly  shop), and hois wife and Bill Thorn the local TU Chapter President.
Chad and Bill were catchin' fish on every or every other cast. Misa and i did
well too, and Chad's wife got a fair number as well. She did also however, fall
 in, twice. Then we all went to our house for lunch, Then we moved over to
Cotter and Misa and Tiffinay had a casting lesson while we fished a few more
hours. If any of us had caught a Brookie, we'da had a grand slam, because we
had all, already caught Bows, Browns and Cutts. My total for the day was
approximately a couple dozen Bows, two Browns and bout a half dozen Cutts. Chad
and Bill both lost count before we ever had lunch. Misa had maybe 20 or so
Bows. Numbers matter not to me, but it was such a successful day..........the
White is stupid good when the water if off. The fish are just stacked up like
cord wood. i easily lost 50 fish today for whatever reason or the other. BIG
FUN! Some we're virtually at hand but popped off at the last minute. I try my
best not to touch any fish if i can get the hook out without doin' so. It was a
day none of us will ever forget.  When they came over for lunch, they were
litterally speechless when i took 'em downstairs for the tour, lmao.  Misa's
luch was REDICKALUS!..........Chicken Breast, Smoked Ham, Salmon, Spinich,
Radishes, Cucumber, Tomatoe, Italian Bread, Avacado, Cellery sticks, Potatoe
salad, Onion, Olives, OJ, Beer, and bottled water.........OH YEAH! Just another
day in Paradise.................