I just checked & the pair I usually use are Dr. Slicks. The only problem I
ever had was when they got knocked onto a concrete floor & I had to regrind
the tips. I had a pair of Anvils, but I couldn't find them. I'm guessing the
wacky Italian broad has them w/ her basket weaving tools.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Spezio
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:34 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: ffisher tyer or collector?

Don,
Not downgrading DR Slick but I had a problem with them These were the early
ones. The pivot point kept loosening up and the scissors would not cut. It
was a hassle so I just put them in the junk box. At the same show I had the
Anvil scissors ground for me, I talked to the Slick People at their booth.
They said they had corrected that problem and gave me a set of scissors. I
am real pleased with my Anvil scissors that I never did use the Slicks..
Maybe I should get them out when I start tying again.
Tony