Wow, that's 36,000 flies a year! He tie them all himself?  If so, at my
tying average speed of 2 minutes per fly, that translates into 2 X
36,000 = 72,000 minutes % 60 minutes / hr = 1,200 hours at the bench.
 1,200 % 24 (hours in a day) = 50 days, if I tied 24 hours a day.  Now,
considering that I "run out of gas" after about 4 hours at the bench,
this would mean that it'd take me 1,200 hours % 4 hours = 300 days to
tie the 36,000.   DUH!  Ain't gonna happen !! :-P :-( :-D

JIMMY D