Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 04:45:53 -0800
From: bambot...@yahoo.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Production Fly Tying for a living
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Don,
You hit the nail on the head, I tied for shops and resorts for four years, It
can be a hassle. You have to be a person willing to spend the time at the vise
and be able to live with it. Personally I burned out to the point that I really
don't do a lot of tying now.
My best time was a dozen wollybuggers in 45 minuets if I had everything set up
beforehand.
Tony