Thanks for the suggestions, but I did not make myself clear. I'm talking
about the English style soft hackle spider fly. On the internet I see some
with the body starting at the point of the hook, others with it at the barb,
and others with it starting somewhere in between. I'd like to make them like
true English style spiders. Joyce