I'm going to stick with trout moving water that I've fly fished which leaves
out the far more numerous lakes, ponds and mudholes that I've fly fished for
other species in addition to waters spin or bait fished.

Kansas- Kanapolis seep stream, Slough Creek

Colorado- Eagle River

Wyoming- Everything in Yellowstone NP except madison, Firehole and Gibbon

Missouri- North Fork of the White, Roaring River, Bennett Spring, Montauk
Spring, Current River

Oklahoma- Illinois River

Arkansas- White and Norfork Rivers

Not a lot, but I do the vast majority of my fishing for warm water fish.