I've been by the San Juan, stopped and looked just to see what the
bottom was like, but the trip I was on was not a fishing trip and I
didn't have my fly rod, etc. with me.

JD

Alan Di Somma wrote:

> You know what really surprises me is that no one has said that they
> have fished the San Juan River in New Mexico.
> All the years I was in the Arizona Flyfishing Club and they went there
> every year, I was never able to go.
> I am planning a trip there this spring.
>

> Thank you,
> Alan Di Somma
>
> Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else
> looks?
>
> http://www.azflyfishing.net/

JIMMY D. MOORE, Amateur Radio Station  WB5RHT
Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, author
Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, Member
TOWA, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,Texas
Fish & Game Magazine, Scout Exec. BSA, Retired
Website - http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html