  From: J McK
  To: Fly Swap
  Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:49 AM
  Subject: [VFB] rivers I've fished

  Mostly fished in New Mexico:

  Penasco River in Mayhill, NM large Browns & Rainbows - 14" plus, Elevation
5700'

  Cimarron River in Eagle Nest, NM  German Browns, Elevation 8000'

  Red River in Red River, NM  Rainbows, Elevation 9,000'

  Costilla Creek in Costilla, NM  Cutthroats, Elevation 9,000'

  In Arkansas:

  Little Red River
  Norfork River
  White River