From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rope-dubbers respond
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 2:41 AM

DonO; One thing I learned right off the bat is that your last name is
pronounced ""Ordes", not "OrdEEz" like I always thought it was. I had
pronounced
it with a hard E ever since I met you LOL. Same with Tony before I watched his
videos. I thought his name was "SpEEzio" not "Spehzio" like he pronounces it.
Learn something every day huh??? Chuck

 Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ