Hi chuck I have tonys  dvd there worth it

Dave

Ps.hi tony and merry Christmas to every one on the list

dave

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Spezio
Sent: December 13, 2009 10:58 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Tony DVD

Yes. You save some on buying two at one time.Info off list.
Tony

--- On Sun, 12/13/09, chuckalexan...@hughes.net <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>

From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 7:08 AM

Tony: Don't you have a "package deal" if ppl buy both of them???? Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ
_ipgZ