To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] book & comments, DVDs, Zap-a-gap, WD-40

Dick Telaur has a presentation he is is doing at the Fly Fishing Shows and clubs this year, and he says Dave is distributor for Pace, the maker of Zap A Gap. They make lots of adhesives for industry as well. It has lots of flies with a hit of Zap on each.

I'm not sure what deal Dick has is, but there has to be a buck for him somewhere in there.

Peggy

Don Ordes wrote:
Joyce, that info helps out a lot.

*3.* Dave Whitlock has a new DVD out about using Zap-a-gap on flies. He gave me one, but I haven't had the chance to look at it yet. He got with the Z-A-G company and made up little applicator bottles specially designed for fly-tiers. I have about 4 of them so far, and I'm thinking uf using it for anchoring flies that tend to slip backwards on the new very slick hooks. Don't have much problems with the old bronzed Mustads- rougher finish.