    *From:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
    [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Don Ordes
    *Sent:* March 25, 2010 9:27 AM
    *To:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
    *Subject:* Re: [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY

    Hmmmm....  I would think if they spooled up thebacking without
    fastening it securely to the reel, at that point, long before
    getting spooled, the person deserved a Darwin award, Second
    Class.  (First class is when they are weeded out of the gene pool
    by their actions.)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.