Seems like I do more apologizing for being lax on the QFTD, than I do of posting the daily fishing quotes. It's not that I don't have the time. I do. Guess it's just lack of motivation, other priorities, etc.. So if someone else would like to take over for a while, let me know and please feel free to do so. I have, in word doc. form, some 99 pages of mostly fly fishing quotes, 324 kb, that I'd be glad to send to you. Who's gonna volunteer first? :-P JIMMY D
P.S. You'll note in the From / To column, that I send the quotes to the VFB,
Fly Fishing World, and Hill
Country Fly fishers.  Many VFB'ers are also members of Fly Fishing World and
Hill Country Fly Fishers.
If you accept the job, but are not a member of the FFW or HCFF, we can get you
signed up or you can
let me know and I'll forward the QFTD to them

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus, Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html ***************** <º))))))))>< ***************************************