I know that a lot of people like to use single hooks for their tubes, I
notice that Partridge market them.

I also remember Deb, who used to be on the list, saying that she liked to
use tubes for Bluefish tied on plastic tubes because when the fish takes the
fly slides up the leader and if the leader breaks she can just pick up the
floating fly. Although I thought that tubes were held in place at the
tube/hook join by a length of rubber tubing.

Ashley