Deb and Others

I attended a fly fishing show in Bellvue WA in February 2009 and while at
the show, purchased a tube fly kit from the Eumer stand.

I agree with Deb that the Eumer products are expensive and that the discs
tend to chip easily.

Since then, I have purchased some of the Mikael Frodin "Fits" tubes and
accessories including Hakan Norling's step tapered needle.

I am still playing around with both, but never seem to find enough time to
do what I want and so it becomes a seasonal thing. Tubes for steelhead in
the winter, Chironomid and attractors in the spring, dries & nymphs in the
summer, salmon flies in the fall and then start all over again.

Neville (Nev) Gosling