Got to go fishing with my son and his wife on Wed.
Big thunder storm was lurking so I took my time getting ready before carrying a
lightning rod out on the water.
After finally getting out I stared paddling my pontoon boat about 10 or 15
yards out, I looked down and both fly rods were gone. I looked back towards
shore and saw one sticking straight up. Went back and got it but was really
BUMMED. The one I lost was a Cortland Black
Diamond 9ft. 5wt. And a Scientific Anglers reel.

After getting my mind cleared I managed to get 4 small mouthed bass on a
mosquito.

Tried getting down with a sink tip and a wooly worm, but no luck.
Stuck with what was working and got two on two casts.

The water was like glass after the storm blew over.

I've got to find a way to secure fly rods so I don't loose any more. Down to 11
now.....

Thank you,

Alan Di Somma

Sent from my iPad