Saw a beutiful coral snake this morning didn't have the heart to lay
him to waste so I just ran him off. If he comes back the chickens will
peck him to death.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Chuck Alexander
<chuckalexan...@centurylink.net> wrote:
> Tom: here's a photo of that vise. I think I paid $39.95 for it. Don't waste
> your money. It IS a rotary, but VERY cheaply machined. It  rusted from just
> the humidity in the house, and also the "pad" as you can see, that goes on
> the adjustment screw to make it not bore into the table came off the first
> few days. I'd rather have a $20 Thompson any day,rotary or not. HTH, Chuck

" Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing - After
they have exhausted all other possibilities. "
--Winston Churchill
Robert Morger
Central Texas