Tom: You're welcome. Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Swahn Jr
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Re: HUGE Rattler

  thanks for that update, Chuck!!!!  Wow!  maybe i'll just cobble a couple of
small pieces and fix my old one....!!

  Tom

  On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Chuck Alexander
<chuckalexan...@centurylink.net> wrote:

    Tom: here's a photo of that vise. I think I paid $39.95 for it. Don't waste
your money. It IS a rotary, but VERY cheaply machined. It  rusted from just the
humidity in the house, and also the "pad" as you can see, that goes on the
adjustment screw to make it not bore into the table came off the first few
days. I'd rather have a $20 Thompson any day,rotary or not. HTH, Chuck