Hi Don,

I'm still here, lurking all the day.....

My treadmill is my new fishing cabin. Bought it in Spring, was it redoing all summer till now - still a lot of work to do. Ok, not  a real cabin. An old house, made from virgin stones. Build originally in 1830 - they say - , but there are no records from that time. It's located in a great and pictorial area of the Mosel (You might now, where the famous wine is grown.), Just outside the aerea where we get highwater every year. Less than 2 minutes walk to fish.

A couple of consequences.

1. I have to decide, go fishing in the afternoon or go to a winemaker and check out his latest results. Well, often it is first fishing, and than sit down and drink.

2. I have now 2 tying rooms. Need to divide my material

3. Need more rods to build. Next is a Streamer rod, planning a 2 hand rod

4. Need to learn, how to cast a 2 hand rod

5. Still exploring the hot spots to fish.

6. Must ty more streamer

if you like:  http://hatzenport.de/

In German, but some nice pictures from this autumn.  Hatzenport is the name of the little village.

To the swap: Great idea, polar bear might be tricky to send and get, but ice dubbing is ok, still have some material. Shall I ty an ice dubbed Micky Finn?

Rene

-----Original-Nachricht-----