On 3/7/14, 6:06 PM, MartinWestbeek wrote:

Wow, Tony, that's a lot! I have great memories of the Sowbug and I would sure like to come again. But you know how it is -- time, money, work and other commitments should be aligned to make it possible and there's always one of those four that doesn't cooperate... The one I attended was in 2002 -- time flies.

Martin, I'm glad you had the date down. I couldn't remember when that was. That was the first year I attended as a visitor. I started tying there two years later, so this year will be my 11th year of tying at the Sowbug.

Like Tony, I wish your stars would come into alignment so you could get back to it.

Cheers,
Allan

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.