I have experimented with a herbal mix and chewing tobacco in some containers and my entire room has the yellow strips, especially the closet. The herbals was referenced in some of the original Roundtables along with the tobacco.

Mothballs are actually poisonous if inhaled to ofter and very much so to dogs.

Peggy