Am Freitag, 28. März 2003 13:35 schrieb hermann pitton:
> Es schrieb Mario Kless:
> > Am Freitag, 28. März 2003 12:58 schrieb hermann pitton:
> > > Hmm. You said you use card=3 (Flyvideo 2000).
> > > If it is this PC http://www.linux-community.de/story#26161 you should
> > > use card=6 (md9717) and input Television.
> >
> > Maybe wrong url? But like I stated before I already tried all 11 card
> > numbers and only card=3 resulted in working sound and picture.
>
> With my mozilla it works, but yes get a redirect with netscape. You find
> it under Themen, hardware linux and it has 56290 hits. Is it the Medion
> Titanium MD 8000?

Found it (it is the Titanium). But if I reboot with saa7134 card=6 neither TV
nor radio works for me (although TV mono is used as stated in the panel) and
scantv doesn't even find a channel. Reading through all the postings nobody
said explicit that radio is working, all are refering to (kwin)TV.  So I'll
take a look on the further dev of Gerd, because radio is a nice-to-have
feature for me but not that important.

Bye
Mario