My goodness Nathan, lets talk about this. In this video, you are
smoking pot and admiting that you do coke around your kids.
http://www.modernsingledad.com/files/possibilitiespart1.wmv

I'm not sure that this is all a very good idea. What is your
reasoning behind this?

It sounds like it must be hell to not have a family around to help
support three kids. Is this something you would be willing to get
help for? I'm not meaning to sound cliche - for a little amount of
time right now, it can make a big difference for the future life of
yourself and your kids.