On 8/4/05, R. Kristiansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/4/05, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  ok, now i know what hacks means in this context...
> >  i dont know that their can be 100 vlog hacks. i suppose..
> >  more likely, you can come up with 100 DV hacks or Web Dev hacks or Hardware
> > hacks.. which are all vlog related.
> >  for a first book, i dont think this is the right genre... but its not
> > really a bad thing either... all good.
>
> This book title/theme just shows how frigging clueless they are. 100
> hacks? How many of those will NOT be DV hacks?

Ok, i will go and wash my mouth with soap and vlog it right now. I
took a look at the site, and the fact that you guys are opening up a
wiki for this and opening it up for the community is great. I will see
what I can chip in from a windows XP perspective. It's not going to be
a mac only book, right? *shiver*

Raymond
ps. needs to stop sounding so frigging negative :)
ps2. Soap mmm