OK I set up a cool vlog (at least i think it is)but I guess I need to
make it easier for people to add their own video to the project.  I
thought uploading your video to youtube.com was easy, but i guess not.
 Someone was saying to add a feed?  Add a feed and then suck it to my
site...what????  Can someone explain what this person is talking
about.  Here is the site it might help you understand what I'm trying
to do http://firefoxvlog.com
please email me at firefoxvlog"@"gmail.com  thanks for your time
paul