it seems to me as soon as google does a video aggregator.  there will
be no need for fireant. sure they will be some die-hard fireant fans,
but the masses will go to google if it easier to use and better. i
would like to see fireant stay the leader in video aggregator's and
not become obsolete.

Also to convince my friends to watch video it would be easier to tell
them to go to this link "www.example.c" then to tell them to download
fireant.  Just seems like people want instant gratification (you say
whats  a 2 minute download...on the Internet that's a long time as you
know).  If there was two products with equal quality out there and one
was web based and other a download, I think the web based one would
spread faster.  Just because google reader is not that good it will
be.  It is in beta..

as for patients..hey i will wait years if needed for you guys to put
up a web based aggregator... but will google and yahoo?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>