well, I am one of those interested in coming along, so would be good to get dates nailed down so  I can start planning... and saving money...

also, some kind of program/outline might be useful, for those of us who can apply for funding to go...

Thanks
Trine

================

On 14 Oct 2005, at 17:35, Jay dedman wrote:

>   I'm for keeping in NYC (for obvious reasons) but hope to not have it conflict with SXSW if at >all possible.

Vloggercon wont be the weekend of SXSW.
we've spent little time planning as of yet.
as we've said in the past, NYC is the place unless someone else wants
to do the planning.
NYC is good because its cheap to get flights from anywhere in the world.
and we do have lots of floor space here.

after VlogEurope..I want to make sure our european vloggers can make it.

Jay

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use