>  They also have it backwards. We should not have to "opt out" of their
> aggregation, but rather "opt in" to it. I don't like it either.

If you provide a syndication feed of your content, aren't you already
presumably opting in?
Additionally, if your content is CC licensed (depending on which CC
license) you may have already granted permission... of course they
should also provide attribution if your CC license stipulates such,
and remove ads if your CC license is "non-commercial".

If they are following the rules, or like Lucas says... toeing the
line, then they seem to be doing the right thing by allowing you to
opt out. It sucks that their opt out link appears not to be
functioning though.

-Josh