On 11/22/05, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And any non-american can tell you (that's the general you, since peter is
non-american) about this strange thursday in november where the entire
american blogosphere goes totally dead. It may be this coming thursday,
actually. It's a very boring day because there's nothing new to read. :o)

But there is Indianapolis Colts football on that day, and yes it is this Thursday.
I hope for your sake that your country was smart enough to buy the license for that game.
Although it takes place during business hours, so maybe there isn't a big enough audience.
There is also a department store here in NY that blows up giant balloons in the shape of comic strip characters and superheroes and santa claus and then pulls them down the streets with giant ropes.
It's really all about giving thanks to God for these things, I think.  Also something about genocide.  The food is generally excellent.

(10-0)
AQ

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use