yes it is part of life... but much of this discussion is related to kids
encountering this stuff.
I like to use this illustration in that regard.

http://www.missionarypositionsmovie.com/kiddyspam.jpg

People find it irresponsible to create a picture like this, but then support
"who the &@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cares if we see a dick" type of attitude.

Ironic.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rishey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you ask yourself why it is that you think people shouldn't see porn? Some
> of you
make
> mention of 'self policing' the community? Do you realize what that sentence
> means?
Don't
> we have enough policing?
>
> What is going to happen if you accidentally see a penis or a vagina? NOTHING.
> THese are
> distractions. THis is life. ANd to be wrapped up in the issue of what is
> decent and what
is
> not is to be part of the problem.
>
> Hello- In a few decades the land your standing on could be underwater. Our
> world is at
> war based on complete deception and implemented by torture.   Who the fuck
> cares if
you
> see a goddamned dick? There are plenty of Owellian directories such as itunes
> which will
> remove such material. Itunes recently removed my insanefilms.com from their
> directory
> with no explanation.
>
> No censorship. If you are afraid to see penises, then subscribe to Rocketboom
> and
watch

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM