Not that this thread hasn't run it's course, but I do like one suggestion that was made, and I sincerely hope that Peter takes it into serious consideration. The suggestion was to "safe filter" by default, much the way Google does for image searches. Considering how "public" (both figuratively and financially) Google is, I feel they devised a very good solution; the filter is easy enough to disable should you desire to.

My 2¢.

- joshpaul