Perhaps my read is too simplistic, I interpret the "personal" and
"show" types as the same. It's identity. Public sphere invokes
identity. Social intercourse is, well, social intercourse and that's
all that matters. Fsck style. Fsck rank. Fsck enclosures. Just do it.
Blog, vlog, sing and dance, stick you head out the window and yell,
express yourself and let the conversation flourish. IMHO it's
preferable to discount style when listening to arguments, strip it away
and get to the meat of the matter. Perhaps someone could write a mental
greasemonkey script so we can all hoover up information on our own
terms, so we can see it how we best like.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM