Stephanie Bryant schrieb:
> The non-pay version has a watermark, and I can't wait for IT to jump through
> the paperwork hoops to buy a license.

Hello Stephanie,

Try this great freeware WINK:
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

I suggest you read also the tutorial on that site.
You can achieve good results and rather quickly, it is as intuitive as
RoboDemo. (I don't know how intuitive Camtasia is.) Only be careful with
the number of the frames per file (if I remember right, each file should
not have more than 20 frames. But the (expensive) screencast software
has such file limitations, too ...

HTH

Martina