All that tells me is that nobody is going to get rich off this stuff
anytime soon.

Actually there is another thing to consider that doesn't translate
directly from the standard web ad space. Length. How much for a 10 sec
ad? How about a minute? Makes a difference.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"