I don't usually watch CNN, but caught it one day while they had a
program running called "In the blogs"... a sign of the times.

The topic of decentralized vs centralized media, especially news, is a
very complicated one with alot of hard questions.

While i like the decentralized media myself, there is always the
questions of echo chambers. I guess the real question is if we want
one big echo chamber (mass media) or increasing number of smaller ones
(rss feeds, social news networks, etc)

It's all getting cyper punk :)

-Addi
http://esc.chicorockstar.com

--
"In an autocracy, one person has his way; in an aristocracy a few
people have their way; in a democracy, no one has his way."