That looks great!

On 1/24/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just started encoding my own Flash for my vlog so I can ditch
YouTube. I also created my own flash player complete with a LOUDER
slider that goes up to 11. I may tweak it some more. I spent way too
much time working on it last weekend. But I gotta say that using
Sorrenson Squeeze gives much better results than just using a web
based service. There are just a couple of things that I would like to
be able to work out yet, like being able to create poster frames in
the Flash file etc. But my current work around for that is to take the
frame I've chosen for my poster frame and paste it at the begining of
the movie and that seems to work for now. You can see the results on
my vlog.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Straughan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since I've had several people ask (not just in here) about how I use
Flash