$0.00

I already pay enough for cable TV and I am overrun with advertising there.

No amount of debate from anyone voicing the virtues of making a quick
buck from their online videos is going to change my opinion. Insert
the ads in the beginning, in the middle, in the end. I dont care. All
I know is that if I come across a vlog, choose to watch a video, and
there is a commercial in it, I wont watch that persons video again.

Any one that thinks this is a great and fantastic idea...all the more
power to ya. To each their own I guess.

I'll sign off this conversation now...

Boy the way Glen Miller played,
Songs that made the hit parade,
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.

And you know where you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare states,
Everybody pulled his weight,
Gee our old Lasalle ran great,
Those were the days!