yes, now that i think about it, i've traveled more this year than most
and mainly because of vlogging
on the other hand, i telecommute and virtual meet a lot more than ever

FWIW, i had similar misgivings when the so-called "paperless office"
hype started.  about the time laser printers and 'desktop publishing'
came out, i think.  it seemed like we were printing more than ever.

that seems to have passed and now i don't print so much.

i don't know what that means - TGIF

Steve Watkins wrote:

>A chronic lack of suitable public spaces that are not controlled by
>entities with their own agendas, is one thing that upsets me in todays
>world.
>
>I was hoping that virtual spaces on the net would be a good
>alternative, but its going slow and there are a multitude of reasons
>why physical space and physically meeting people still dominates.
>
>As someone who believes in peak oil & serious energy crisis is the
>theme of our times, I was hoping videoblogging would be a good part of
>the solution. So I get a little phased when I think that videoblogging
>has actually increased peoples desire to travel around for hours in
>cars. Well I guess I was thinking wrong, people are only going to
>reduce travel and use virtual meetings more when they are compelled to
>by circumstance.
>
>Steve of Elbows

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com